Trans Associates’ public sector clients include local municipalities and counties, state DOT’s, turnpike commissions and planning organizations. Our firm provides a full scope of transportation services, ranging from reviewing services, feasibility studies and signal warrants to designs services and construction consultation.
Our public/private partnership work showcases our ability to manage complex project issues for our clients such as utility coordination, Right-of -Way services, structures, signals and design. Our objective is to strike a balance between environmental impact, community values, mobility, sustainability and safety while working to remain within the client’s budget and schedule constraints.
What distinguishes TA from other civil engineering firms is the extent and depth of our transportation engineering experience, our knowledge of and ability to navigate regulatory processes and our ability to provide creative solutions. Call us today to see how we can put our experience to work in your community!
The following is a list of transportation engineering services we provide:
- ADA Ramp Design
- Auxiliary Lane Additions and Intersection Design
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Facility Design
- Comprehensive Construction Plans and Specifications (PS&E)
- Cost Estimates
- Design and Pre-Construction Scheduling
- Environmental Documentation/Coordination
- Erosion and Sedimentation Control Plans
- Highway and Roadway Design
- Highway/Roadway Rehabilitation
- Maintenance and Protection of Traffic/Aid to Navigation Plans
- Parking Consulting
- Public Plans Displays and Facilitation
- Roundabout design
- Signal Warrants and Signal System Design
- Signing and Pavement Marking Plans
- Traffic and Safety Studies
- Utility Coordination and Design
Roadway design is evolving to include accommodations for cyclists, pedestrians, autonomous vehicles and other modes of transportation. Trans Associates is very much at the forefront of these initiatives. Our engineers have experience with developing autonomous vehicle test tracks, bike and pedestrian paths and multi-modal design.